Follow the methods described below to solve your issue-
To run Virtual Box on 64-bit host there is a need to enable Virtualization Technology (VTx) in the BIOS. In some PCs, Virtualization Technology Directed I/O (VTd) is to be enabled also. Usually these setting are disabled on the level of BIOS. To enable VTx and/or VTd you have to change corresponding settings in the BIOS.
Here is an example on how to do it (The steps are not exact for your particular PC. But you will find similar options in your PC BIOS settings):
- Start the machine
- Enter into BIOS (Some Key Combination which is dependent on your motherboard model)
- Go to Security -> System Security
- Enable Virtualization Technology (VTx) and/or Virtualization Technology Directed I/O (VTd)
- Save and restart the machine
If the above method fails i.e. VTx and/or VTd is already enabled in your BIOS, then follow the method described below:
Follow the steps below in your VirtualBox Manager:
- Select the Virtual device and choose Settings
- Navigate to System and click the Processor tab
- Tick the check-box, Enable PAE/NX
This should solve your issue.