I work at an IT Company and one of our clients has an Exchange Server 2010 on-site hosting their email.
So with this user, lets call him Bob, receives email from Josh. When Bob receives an email from Josh, it goes straight to Spam no matter what.
- I have reviewed the configuration of the Exchange server to make sure that Josh is not in a blacklist of any sort.
- On Bob's Outlook profile i have made sure Josh is in the Safe Senders list as well as created a NEW Outlook profile just to make sure his profile didn't get messed up in any way.
- I have also removed any other Antivirus that is not provided by us just in case it had an email filter of some sort.
- I made a rule on his outlook to move Josh's emails to his Inbox and ran the rule on the entire email. Seconds later all his emails from Josh were moved right back into spam.
- I even logged into the WebApp of Outlook and checked to see if there were any synced rules from other devices but the only rule on there was the one i added myself.
- i have run Outlook in safemode to disable any addons it may have but none of these changes are fixing the issue.
Completely out of ideas, does anyone have any idea why just Josh is being sent as spam?