I have tried to installl the Fall Creators update 1709 25 odd times and each time it restarts multiple times before restoring to previous version and restarting Windows without the new update. When I check the update history it says Requires a restart to finish installing. Restarting then does nothing.
I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1703 currently.
I have Googled the issue and tried the following:
- Removing all USB except mouse and keyboard.
- Removing Avira Antivirus, both malware removal tools and turning off Windows defender
- Updating the Bios (Asus Prime z272M-PLUS)
- Installing the Asus AI Suite 3
- Using the Windows Update Tool (I think)
Im sure there is more but I have been trying to update for 3 weeks so I forget some of the things I have tried.
Somewhere I think I found an error saying error 0xc1900101 - 0x30017 FIRst_BOOT but im not sure how I found that.
Is anyone able to help me at all?