My laptop (Avell B155 Fire V3) was accidentally transported while turned on. After noticing it was still on in the backpack it was immediately powered off (it was working "normally" from the battery at the time). About 20 minutes later when turned on again the battery icon was empty and it shows the massage "connected, not charging".
I don't think the battery is dead because it was working normally before turning it off. What might be the problem?
A few observations:
1) Battery led indicator are working properly.
2) sometimes it changes to "Connected, charging" but it never actually goes above 0%
3) Already tried resetting the bios and reinstalling the ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver.