I get a BSOD with stop code:
on a clean windows install after enabling hyper-v.
The first time this has happened to me is when I installed docker for windows, which suggested that I enable Hyper-V. I selected ok, and then the laptop rebooted, and since then it didn't boot, giving out the same stopcode I mentioned.
I've reinstalled windows 10 and manually enabled Hyper-v, and ditto. I've reinstalled one more time, and again, ditto.
I've searched and read some posts online, but I have yet to come across a post that actually mentions a concrete fix on this issue -- I'm clueless right now.
- I'm running Windows 10 Pro, and I have a separate physical drive that has Debian installed.
- My laptop is LG Gram 2018 (15Z980) with i7-8550u.
- I have the latest BIOS (2018-01-09)
- I don't see a virtualization option in my BIOS.
systeminfocommand says that my laptop is capable of running Hyper-V.
- Virtualization is enabled, despite the lack of an option at the bios. Running docker toolbox (virtualbox) or running kvm from debian gives me no problem.
- I have checked the drivers and they were all up to date.
- I am going to check with LG support to see if this is an issue specific to my laptop, or to this model.