I tried to rename Microsoft Edge folder. Doesn't work because I am not given the option of becoming administrator. Any other ideas?
Related to How to disable or uninstall Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, but is more generally asking how to use the Local Administrator account to rename files when there is no prompt to elevate privileges.
Create a shortcut to run File Explorer as local admin:
- Navigate to C://Windows and right-click on "explorer.exe"
- Hover-over "Send to" and select "Desktop (create shortcut)"
- Navigate to your desktop, right-click on the shortcut you created
- Select "Properties" and then "Advanced"
- Tick "Run as Administrator"
- Use this shortcut to launch File Explorer as admin and rename