I currently have the Thunderbird email client on my Mac, which my business email goes to. Is there anyway of sending mail from my mail server to Office365 as well as Thunderbird? I'm not talking about re-directing from Thunderbird, but actually sending from a mail server to two mail clients. I assume this isn't possible?
1. Use IMAP in Thunderbird: By using IMAP (vs. POP), you will be able to setup multiple email clients with the same email address. Messages are stored on the remote email server, rather than the client PC. This makes Thunderbird leave the messages on server to be accessed by 365.
2. Add additional email account to Office365 Portal:
- Open https://portal.office.com and login with a Office 365 account.
- Click the cog (gear) in the top-right to change settings
- Select "Mail" under "Your App Settings"
- On the left, under "Options" select "Accounts" > "Connected Accounts"
- Configure your account information as you did in Thunderbird
Here is some additional information on IMAP vs POP