I have an old Nyko Air Flo EX which works great. With the exception that the right analog stick behaves incorrectly. After some digging this is what I've found:
- It's using HID-compliant Game Controller
HID\VID_124B&PID_4D01&REV_0101 HID\VID_124B&PID_4D01 HID\VID_124B&UP:0001_U:0004 HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0004 HID_DEVICE
When Joy.Cpl Test is Idle
- Pressing Analog Stick Button (btn 13) also returns +1 on the Y-Axis
- Moving Analog stick -1 on X-Axis also returns +1 on the Y-Axis
- There actually seems to be a little play where it fires all sorts of axis values. Usually when traveling on a X-Axis move or stick button press down. Button 13.
Not sure if related:
- Right stick seems to be using axis 2 and 5 instead of 2 and 3
Things I've tried:
- Attempted Joy.Cpl Calibration [Did not work]
- Attempted looking for driver/support on Nyko website [Nothing there]
- E-mailed Nyko support [Unhelpful response] basically just said product is discontinued
- I followed some instructions which said to add regkeys for Axes\2 Attributes=00 00 00 01 00 35 00 and Axes\5 Attributes= 00 00 00 01 00 32 00 [Didn't seem to change much]
- I proceeded to read some more documentation on directinput and registry Axes override on Microsoft site here And usb.org docs. Maybe I didn't understand it correctly but, it didn't seem to modify behavior. I'm not sure if it has less effect if the device is being picked up by Xinput.
Things I'm not looking for:
- Mapping to keyboard keys
- Installing middleware applications to work around the issue
Thank you in advance for any help.