I have a specific folder with different file types (txt, pdf, docx, anything) which when doubled-clicked on File Explorer, I do not want the default applications to open these files. Instead, I want a specific application to open these files that only reside in this specific folder.
I explain this in another way. Say folder C:\Test contains the following files:
If these files were found in any other folder instead of C:\Test, their default applications open them:
- test.txt -> Notepad
- manual.pdf -> Adobe Reader
- plans.docx -> Microsoft Word
- finance.xlsx -> Microsoft Excel
- foo.mp4 -> Windows Media Player
But since these files are in C:\Test, when I double-click on them on File Explorer, I want them to all be opened by default_app.exe:
- test.txt -> default_app.exe
- manual.pdf -> default_app.exe
- plans.docx -> default_app.exe
- finance.xlsx -> default_app.exe
- foo.mp4 -> default_app.exe
Sorry if my Google skills aren't good enough but I have been searching for answers over some days.