I'm facing a weird issue with Google Chrome, that doesn't load a webpage while other browsers do. Here's some more details.
- mywebsite.com/home doesn't load (in Chrome, loads in Firefox and other browsers)
- mywebsite.com/settings loads
- If I reload the /home page, I don't see any HTTP calls in the Network tab of the Dev Tools
- If I make a GET call to that page with Postman, I obtain the correct HTML
- I already tried to surf in incognito mode, deleted the cache, cookies, any data saved to the website, nothing worked
I can't really understand what's happening, does anyone have any hint? :)