I have Windows 10 and since last night I have been trying to open command prompt but all it does is launch for a split second where a white window shows up and then it disappears. All while everything else is working perfectly fine, even PowerShell.
These are the ways in which I have tried to open command prompt (none of which have worked, they all result in the same thing described above):
- Search in the Start Menu for cmd and launch
- Type cmd in run and launch
- Go to system32 folder in the root drive and launch cmd.exe
- Open task manager and start a new task called cmd
- Using a shortcut on my desktop for cmd
- opening a batch file
How do I make command prompt work normally? Please help.
Edit 1: So it works when I run it from PowerShell but that still does not solve my issue as when I launch cmd it does not work. Also, I have attached an image of my registry where there is supposed to be a disable cmd that supposedly causes but there is nothing like that.