Since many many years I'm using two AOC 619fh monitors (they are quite old). I used them mostly together with a docking station with my laptop both were connected via DVI. They worked perfectly over all these years in 1920 x 1080.
However now my laptop broke and I decided to go for a computer again.
I bougth a mid-range computer, here are some of the important specs:
- Mainboard: Asus PRIME H270M-PLUS
- Graphic card: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti
This dedicated graphic card doesn't have two DVI ports anymore. Instead it has 1 x DVI, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Display Port.
It doesn't work correctly. Both display are detected, the one I connected via DVI is working perfectly (as expected), the one connected via HDMI works but is not sharp, it's a little blurry.
What I tried so far:
- Reset monitor settings & played a little around with it
- Used a different HDMI calbe
- Used a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter
- Used a HDMI to DisplayPort cable
- Switched the cables of the displays (i.e. used DVI for the other monitor and vice versa)
All of this didn't change a thing it's still blurry.
Basically I'm out of ideas, any help is appreciated, just tell me if you need more information.