I just installed kali linux in dual boot with windows 10 on my laptop.
The installation went fine until I had to log in in the GNOME GUI. After I enter the correct credentials, the dialog boxes just disappear and nothing happens.
Until now I tried to:
- reinstall after checking the md5 sum
- reinstall without the graphical mode
- reinstall without the network so it won't download maybe some unadapted driver
- tried to disable the GPU card from BIOS but can't with this pc
- tried to switch to other tty but neither it just does nothing or it switches to a black screen but can't type anything
I also tried to disable GUI using the kali live (which is working normally) on the USB and directly accessing the file of my kali installation.
I'm out of ideas and need help.