Youtube is slow and google music songs will not load for all devices. These devices work normally on other wi-fi and 5g. This problem has been consistent for at least 1 week.
If you need any more info, let know. I am not a networking expert, but am comfortable with windows and linux's command line interfaces.
tracert 188.8.131.52 gets 2 "Request timed out"s
youtube and google play music appear to be the only problems (I have youtube red if that matters).
I have tried:
- Running internet speed tests (http://internethealthtest.org/ 100 Mbps up and down all five steps)
- Multiple devices with different operating systems.
- Resetting the router and changing the password.
- Disconnecting all devices except for my desktop (I read chrome cast can cause this, so I left my only device that cannot cast).
- Connecting through my companies VPN on my desktop.