How do I install the opus audio codec onto my Windows 10 machine? I have an mkv file with HEVC video and OPUS audio.
- When I play the file in VLC, its fine
- Windows 10 Film and TV app: there is video but no sound
- Media Player Classic: there is no sound or audio.
The official site (http://opus-codec.org/downloads/) has the actual dlls, but nothing to 'install' them to windows. I also tried installing the Web Media Extensions from the Windows store, but that does nothing. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.371
- What do I need to install to get sound for the Windows 10 films and tv app
- What do I need to install to get sound and video for media player classic?