I'm trying to create this effect in Microsoft Word:

enter image description here

I currently have the text on both ends, but I don't know how to create the larger text in the center without messing up vertical alignment for the text on the outer ends.

Any help would be appreciated

  • Use a table with 1 row and 3 columns. – DavidPostill May 20 '18 at 19:55

We can insert a table in Word with three columns, insert the content for example:

enter image description here Then select the table, under Table Tools, select Design, select Table Grid style to remove grid: enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.