I know photoshop has this algo. Is it available in GIMP or another open source tool?


Just to clarify, this will be the tool where you highlight what you want in green and what you don't want in red with a little space in between. Then the tool will trace a little yellow line around what you want, and you can adjust.


Looks like Gimp's "Foreground Selection tool".

There is also a similar tool in the GMIC plugin.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.