On my Win 10 machine. It's an old folder from a google backup (not mine). I have it sitting on a secondary drive and I can't delete it. Here's what I know / have tried.
- The folder name has a space in it. "Example "
- I can't rename, move, or open it. Access denied.
- The security tab states "The request security information is either unavailable or can't be displayed."
- Can't take ownership of the folder. Can't even view that info.
- There are no handles or locks on the folder. It is not in use by any process.
- CMD prompt delete or rename fails. Can't find the object.
Short of formatting the drive, I can't think of anything else I can do to remove this folder.