My Mac was working yesterday and suddendly the screen started to blink. I pressed on the power button to shut it down. Since then, I'm not able to start it... I have tried the following things:
- Start in safe mode: It gets struck on a white screen.
- Enter recovery mode: Same.
- Enter Internet Recovery Mode: The recovery mode is loaded from Apple servers and then I get struck on the white screen again...
- I have Windows installed through bootcamp, so I have tried to start on Windows: I got struck on a black screen.
- Reset NVRAM: Changed nothing to the boot loop.
- RESET SMC: Changed nothing to the boot loop.
- Start into Verbose Mode: Changed nothing to the boot loop, after having displayed the booting info on the screen.
- Start into single user mode: I was able to boot in this mode and tried fsck. It made some fixes but when I tried to reboot after that, it doesn't change anything.
After all this attempts, I have thought that is a hardware problem. I have tried AHT and it had reported me that they were no hardware issues.
I would prefer if it were a way to retrieve my data before erasing everything.. but if not it is ok.
How can I fix this ?
I have not any bootable devices to do a clean install.. Is there a way to create one on Windows (or Ubuntu) ? I have tried TransMac but when I plugged the USB key, it was not detected on booting options.