I tried to install .NET 4.5, but it reported that it is already
It's not possible to install .NET Framework 4.5 on Windows 10. Windows 10 already has .NET Framework 4.6.x+ installed.
How to solve this problem?
Intel® Small Business Advantage does not support Windows 10.
Intel® Small Business Advantage was discontinued in 2016. You are not going to be able to install it on Windows 10. The installer is looking for the key that indicates that .NET Framework 4.5 is installed since that key does not exist, it cannot be installed on Windows 10. Since it's discontinued it shouldn't be installed anyways.
However, you should be able to modify the installation of the ASUS utility and configure it so it doesn't even attempt to install that tool. You cannot even download the last version that was released because Intel removed it from their website. My suggestion is to not even install the ASUS utility.
- June 18, 2016 – Intel® Small Business Advantage software will no longer be available for download from Intel.
- September 18, 2016 – Intel customer support will no longer accept customer contacts for Intel® Small Business Advantage. Support
includes phone, email, web submission, and chat.
- November 18, 2016 – Intel® Small Business Advantage support site will become inactive. Basic troubleshooting and general information
articles will remain available.
- Q: Will there be any final releases of Intel® Small Business Advantage?
- A: The latest version of Intel® Small Business Advantage released by Intel is 4.1.42. There will be no further releases or updates to the product.