After installing the latest Windows 10 updates, some apps are showing strong font aliasing, as the next pictures show:
Note the "n" in both "settings" literals, almost invisible.
It seems that the problem shows consistently in the higlighted strings with the custom system color (red in my case).
My settings are as follows:
- Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.167)
- Resolution: 2560 x 1080 (native)
- Scaling: 100%
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 (latest drivers just installed)
- Smooth edges of screen fonts (performance settings/visual effects) -> checked
- Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry (advanced scaling settings) -> checked
- Clear Type adjusted
Any idea about what could have caused this and how to fix it?