I'm using Photoshop CS and can't seem to display the top-upper-left tool highlighted in red in the image below:

photshop snip

Can anyone explain how I can display this tool?

  • You mean access it or make use of it in the image? – random May 1 '10 at 9:27

Select the Gradient tool (press G). It may be 'behind' the Paintbucket tool, in which case, left click and hold on the Paintbucket tool until you get a drop down menu.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.