On Amazon I recently bought two devices:
- "ZEXMTE Bluetooth USB Adapter CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Bluetooth Receiver Transfer Wireless Adapter for Laptop PC Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Mouse and Keyboard,Headset"
- "DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4"
The problem is the adapter will not detect the controller and I don't know what to do next.
- I installed the latest CSR Harmony Software 4.0 version 2.1.63.
- I try to "Add Bluetooth Device" from the Windows system tray
- I then press and hold the central PS Button and the Share button on the controller until it flashes quickly.
But the device never shows up in the "Show Bluetooth Device" window. There are no yellow flags in Device Manager, so I assume the adapter has been installed correctly. The controller works properly when connected via USB.
Any help would be appreciated. I am running Windows 7 x64 Pro. Thanks.
A "Wireless Controller" now appears in the "Show Bluetooth Device" window, but there is no command to pair or connect it.