I wanted to make it dual boot with Ubuntu 16 and Windows 10. Complete system specs are shown in the screenshot below.
The things I tried:
Based on various blogs particularly this.
Major steps I followed are shown below with screenshots:
- Downloaded Ubuntu i386 iso from here
- Created bootable USB using this
- Made the partition of 300 GB in my D drive to install Ubuntu
- Disabled "fast boot" option
- Disable Secure Boot option
- Boot menu has 2 boot options. I have set higher priority to USB booting. As shown in the above screenshot.
- Enabled USB Legacy Support
- Save and Restart
Once the system restarts, I am not getting the option to install or boot from USB. Check the below screenshot.
Am I missing something here?
Please guide me.