Configuration: Lenovo P50 PC Windows 10 Enterprise
I have a really weird problem. I have 2 keyboard layouts installed English-US (QWERTY) and German (QWERTZ).
All was working fine. Then starting yesterday after a restart smth weird started happening.
When the keyboard is English-US then both the z and the y keyboard key output a 'z'. When the keyboard is German then both the z and the y keyboard key output a 'y'.
What I have tried is the following (all in vain):
- Removed both keyboard layouts and added them again.
- Uninstalled the keyboard in device manager and restarted the PC.
- I have tried with another physical keyboard (same result). I use the Logitech MK710 wireless.
- I have tried with the actual laptop keyboard (the PC is a laptop) and result is the same so it is not a keyboard hardware issue.
- I have tried the Windows on-screen keyboard and there the keys are fine.
Any other ideas maybe?