How can I in Outlook 2016
- use conversation view
- including sent items
- see those in "Sent Items" folder
especially for mail groups.
I am using
- Outlook 2016 (reading from exchange)
- on Windows 7
- with Conversation View enabled
(including settings "All mailboxes", "Show Messages from Other Folders")
I participate in multiple mail groups and often answer to mails sent to a group.
Once I answer to (or forward) an e-Mail from a mail group, this e-Mail won't show up in my "Sent Items" folder, but only in the folder the group conversation was sorted. If I answer to another e-Mail (not in mail group), it will show up in "Sent Items".
Note: I do not view this question as a duplicate of Make sent items show up in conversation view in Outlook 2010?, since
- I already have my Sent Items in conversation view
- I am missing some items from the "Sent Items" folder