I found that my computer cannot remember cookie on non-https sites when I tried to login in a site. I checked the cookies when I submit the form, and as expected the cookies suddenly changed. I believe this is not the server's or browser's fault, because:
- I can login with my friend's computer.
- I tried to login again with my computer, still no luck.
- I tried another non-https website to login with my computer, still no luck.
- I tried to login on that another website with my friend's computer, it's logged in.
- I tried all various non-https websites with various browsers (IE11, Chrome 70, and Mozilla 57)
What I tried:
- Disable/Minimize all security settings
I remember I can logged in to non-https sites before, but what settings caused this problem?