I have a CorelDraw X6 .cdr file that contains multiple images, each on a separate page. I want to export the image from each of these pages to produce a set of GIFs, however the CorelDraw Export option in the File menu only allows you to export one page at a time (when using anything other than the .eps option), making for a very slow and difficult export process. To use this menu option to export these images to GIF, JPEG, PNG, etc. could take hours of clicking through menus. How can I export all of these images at once?
To export multiple pages (in CorelDraw X6), complete the following steps:
- Select Tools -> Macros -> Run Macros.
- Find the Macros in dropdown and select FileConverter. If you do not see this option, use the Macro Manager to download it first.
- Select Converter.Start and then click Run.
- Enter (or select using the dialog) the file you wish to process using the Source field.
- Enter (or select using the dialog) a destination folder for the output using the Destination field.
- Select your desired output format using the Convert to field.
- Select Save each page as a separate file.
- Review any other options on this panel and then click Convert.