Windows server with SQL installed all of a sudden failed to connect to the SQL database. suspected virus
closed as too broad by DrMoishe Pippik, PeterH, fixer1234, Pimp Juice IT, VL-80 Dec 9 at 4:12
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
- Windows start -> "System Configuration"
- Services Tab
- Hide all Microsoft services
- Look for a service called "xwinwpdsrv" and disable it
- Restart server
- Windows start -> "SQL Server Configuration Manager"
- under "SQL Server Service" right click on your database and click start
this fixed the problem for me
Thanks for your posting in our forum! for your issue, you can refer to the following link:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/database-engine/configure-windows/troubleshoot-connecting-to-the-sql-server-database-engine?view=sql-server-2017 Hope this can help you. Best Regards, Daniel