I was hoping someone could provide some insight on this strange issue? After rebooting my mice and keyboard have stopped functioning both in Windows and in the boot screens. I have tried the following steps to troubleshoot but have had no luck. Please note that the monitor is working.
- Cycled power (removed power cord and powered on)
- Changed ports
- Tested with other mice/keyboards
- Plugged the same setup into a laptop where the devices worked perfectly
- removed CMOS
- Tested other USB devices. I was able to change RGB via a USB receiver.
- Tested power on ports, worked fine and powered up my phone/tablet
Is there something else that I should try? I have searched online but everyone is saying to test in BIOS or reinstall the MB USB drivers which is impossible if I cant get past the login screen.