My new Kingston SSD is freezing a lot on Windows 10. I have used more than app to check the SSD and all give me that the SSD is 100% healthy and everything is OK, but I check the Task Manager when the lap freezes it shows that the disk is 100% active 0 read 0 write 0 responses time
What I have tried so far:
- Disabling the Page file for
- Running System File Checker /SFC with administrative privileges.
- Disabling several services: Windows Search and Superfetch and prefetch
- Checked SMART status of SSD using Kingston SSD Toolbox.
- Updated Windows using Windows Update.
- reinstalling Windows
- secure erase the SSD
- contact Kingston for help
- checking TRIM is enabled
- check the AHCI driver
- updating all drivers
- scan for virus and malware
Any new ideas?