This question already has an answer here:
A pair of RAM was installed in a Windows 7 x64 \ 16.04 Ubuntu dual-boot Dell Optiplex 320 box. Upgrade from 2GB => 4GB
I realize that usable space on a hard drive is typically ~10% less than the stated size, however
- Isn't 3.22 GB usable a bit on the low side?
- What is a reasonable expectation?
- How to test if RAM is defective?
- Is this low reading a Windows peculiarity?
- Can I conclude that both 2GB modules are physically installed correctly?
If the gap is because of the GPU + Windows taking memory, how can I measure that the 4GB was actually delivered by the RAM Modules?