I have a single VM that's having network issues. Up until yesterday, it was working.
It's running Windows Server 2012 R2
What I've done
- disabled windows firewall
- all the netsh reset commands
- removed the adapter, rebooted, added again
- regenerated the config registry entry for the networking config
- migrated the VM between hosts
This has a static IP, so DHCP isn't even a factor.
I'm at a loss here. I cannot find what's wrong. Everything that's coming up in the event viewer is symptoms of having no network connectivity, such as things being unable to resolve. Nothing in there is pointing to why.
I'm not sure what else to look at and I cannot get this back online.
EDIT: It just started working, and I have no idea why, but I naturally cannot troubleshoot when the issue ceased.