- I have installed Windows 10
- I have installed Linux Mint Silvia and I have chosen a device for boot loader installation - sda.
- There is not Windows 10 in grub menu when the system starts
- I have booted via Linux Mint live USB.
- I Do step by step https://howtoubuntu.org/how-to-repair-restore-reinstall-grub-2-with-a-ubuntu-live-cd
- But it still no Windows 10 in grub menu
- I have booted via live windows 10 USB.
- With restoration tools, I have chosen the command line
- I have fixed Mbr by console command bootrec /FixMbr
- Ok, windows 10 is loading by there is no Grub.
- I have repeated steps 4 and 5
- There is no result
Also, I have tried to change grub config with this answer https://askubuntu.com/questions/661947/add-windows-10-to-grub-os-list#answer-977251 - But in this case, There is Windows 10 - but when I chose - I will recursively going to grub
And with this answer https://askubuntu.com/questions/661947/add-windows-10-to-grub-os-list#answer-890562 I have an error message when chose Windows 10 - There is no bootmgr directory
Thanks @Kinnectus for help
Also, I have tried
And then I have tried
Generating grub configuration file ... Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-4.10.0-38-generic Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-4.10.0-38-generic Found memtest86+ image: /boot/memtest86+.elf Found memtest86+ image: /boot/memtest86+.bin Found FreeDOS on /dev/sda1 Found FreeDOS on /dev/sda2 done
Unfortunately - there is not Windows 10 in grub menu
Also, I have fdisk output.
Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type /dev/sda1 2048 16779263 16777216 8G c W95 FAT32 (LBA) /dev/sda2 * 16779264 33556479 16777216 8G c W95 FAT32 (LBA) /dev/sda3 33556480 770219115 736662636 351,3G 7 HPFS/NTFS/exFAT /dev/sda4 770220030 976771071 206551042 98,5G 5 Extended /dev/sda5 770220032 976771071 206551040 98,5G 83 Linux Partition 4 does not start on physical sector boundary.
There is an issue. Maybe the problem is with this issue?
Please, help me, I am stucking with this a whole day. I completely have no idea, what am I doing wrong.