Before I reset my pc I was using visual studio code and python a lot Until after I reset it I forgot to transfer the settings over and so I lost all my extensions. I now cannot find an extension. (I was using it before). The extension pretty much when I type "pr" then I click tab to auto complete it. Instead of it just autocompleting "Print" it autocompleted the brackets and speechmarks and then it made it so i could automatically type and it would be in the speech marks (if this makes sense). My question is do any of yous know what the extension is called.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.