I'm currently using Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit as a server. I use many applications like SSH, FTP server, VNC, Apache/PHP, Webdav Server.
All of a sudden, my apps became completely inaccessible from other computers on the same network.
What I've tried so far:
- disabling Windows Firewall;
- resetting Firewall, netsh, flushdns, TCP/IP;
- allowing my apps and ports through Windows Firewall, when enabled;
- disabling password-protected sharing;
- enabling file sharing in Windows;
- enabling WebClient (for WebDav);
Nothing works. I can't use VNC, FTP, WebDav. Nothing. Only thing that works is ping my server address. All packets received.
How you can help solve my problem:
- Suggesting settings for me;
- Suggesting apps so I can diagnose it myself;
- Suggesting links;
I need my server to be visible. I have to access it from the other room and do my work. When I try to reach any of these apps with other computer, I get something like "connection error", "not found". Something like that.