I have a lab with 30 pc with Windows 10 installed, managed with a AD Domain. Randomly (I suppose that this happen after a system update) I am unable to logon with domain account. Only the local account works, but when the desktop is loaded I can't do anything: the windows bar doesn't respond and the only programs that runs are task manager and cmd. And the local admin account is loaded like Guest account. In this way I need to reboot the system and use Windows restore tools to open a admin cmd.
I have tried this solutions:
- restore point: the process failed for an error on disk...on every pc!!!
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: it has worked only in a machine, where I was able to log on with domain admin Account. For other machine when I try to use this tool from recovery option the system tell me that I can't use the online restore because I'm in recovery tool
- sfc /scannow: no error on disk
- from a cmd in the recovery tool area I have tried to create a new user with admin role, but when I come back to logon screen it doesn't work (the logon failed)
- from a cmd in the recovery tool area I have tried to elevate my old local admin to admin role (net localgroup administrators UserName /add), but when I log on the profile was guest too
- from a cmd in the recovery tool area I have tried to use wuauclt command to update the system but the cmd can't find the program
- from a cmd in the recovery tool area I have tried to open power shell command to update the system but the cmd can't find the program
I have ended up my ideas...someone can help me?!