A few days ago, I purchased a domain on godaddy and set its nameservers to netlify's nameservers as a temporary change. The site and domain worked fine and I viewed it on chrome on my phone and PC.
Later I created a digitalocean droplet, configured it and then set the nameservers of the existing domain to digitalocean's nameservers. I have checked the site via its IP Address and it is working. I waited for a day for the DNS change to propagate and now I find that the domain doesn't resolve to the site for the browsers where I previously visited that address, but works fine on other browsers.
I have check hosts file, used
ipconfig /flushdns and cleared dns cache and flushed s