The computer is off. I press the power switch. After 1,5 seconds, the lights turn on, fans begin to spin. A second later, it shuts down. Another second later, it turns itself back on and boots successfully. What is happening with it?
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H360M GAMING HD
- PSU: Gigabyte PW400 80 Plus 400w
- i3-8100 w/ UHD Graphics 630
- 8 GB of DDR4-2400 Mhz RAM
- Case pins for power leds and switches are correctly installed according to markings on the motherboard indicated where each should go.
All components brand new. Recently assembled. Problem always reproducible.