I use trello.com for a bunch of stuff, and they use a CDN to deliver their assets. One of my computers is having trouble getting access to these assets, and I'm having trouble identifying where the issue is. Here are the steps I've taken so far:
- I tried loading the site on my other computer on the same Wifi, and it worked fine.
- I tried loading the site in different browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox), and they all ran into the same issue.
- I disabled my firewall.
- I cleared my browser cache.
- I cleared my DNS cache.
- I added the CDN to my list of trusted sites in my computer's proxy settings, though it forced me to add "https://" before the addresses listed in the Trello help page.
- I added the CDN to the list of exceptions in my antivirus (Bitdefender)
- I tried opening the page in an Incognito tab
- I restarted my computer
The specific error in the browser console is:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
It says that dozens of times, once for each failed asset on the page.
I followed all the instructions on their troubleshooting page here: https://help.trello.com/article/771-loading-resources-from-trellos-cdn
Both computers that I tested are Windows 10.
Any other suggestions?