Since I have my new hardware in my PC, I have a problem starting my computer. When it is off for several hours and I boot my pc windows hangs up at the login screen and shows me a black picture on my monitors. When I then reset the PC it loads windows normally and sometimes it is so that the primary taskbar is displayed on the secondary monitor. I have already tried a few things.
- primary monitor is stored as primary monitor in the windows display settings.
- i updated all system devices in the device manager and also updated my graphics card.
- i completely reinstalled windows (reinstalled windows and kept private data)
- check the monitors in the BIOS. I could not detect any abnormalities.
- Monitors: 1x 4k monitor (primary/display port/extended), 2x HD monitors (secondary/HDMI/extended) The 4k monitor and one HDMI monitor are cloned.
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 970
- Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 plus
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core
- Hard disks: 1x SSD (Windows), 1x HDD (Data) The Windows folders Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures are on the HDD
I hope someone still has some ideas how I can solve the problem, because resetting your computer at every start is not only time consuming but also not too good for the computer.
If you need any more information, I will be pleased to provide it.