I'm trying to visit websites like https://get.dev, but instead of loading website, there appears "Resolving host" message and then I'm getting "This site can’t be reached get.dev’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN".
Here's what so far I have done:
- I've tried visit websites from different browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) - but with no luck. So it's not duplicate to How to stop an automatic redirect from “http://” to “https://” in Chrome
- My hosts configuration is pretty default:
127.0.0.1 localhost 255.255.255.255 broadcasthost ::1 localhost fe80::1%lo0 localhost
- I had got installed Laravel Valet before, but I removed it and uninstalled dnsmasq (
brew uninstall dnsmasq). Afer I removed I've restarted my computer.
- I've tried also to ping those domains, but console (after some time) returns only
ping: cannot resolve get.dev: Unknown host
- It's possible to visit ".dev" websites from other computers in the same wi-fi network.
I'm wondering what else I can do to debug it and make it work?