I'm building a custom computer with the following specifications:
- Storage: Crucial P1 3D NANA NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
- Memory: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4-3000Mhz
- GPU: MSI GTX 1070 TI Duke 8G
- PSU: Seasonic Focus FM Series 80 Plus Gold Power Supply, Semi-Modular
- Processor: Intel Boxed Core i7-9700K
- Case: NZXT H500
- AIO Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- Motherboard: AsRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4
When I attempt to boot it for the first time, the GPU and AIO Cooler lights turn on, as does the case's power indicator. The fans spin as well. However, my monitor does not show any output at all, and it does not POST. As well, it intermittently turns itself off and back on every ~5 seconds.
My attempt at troubleshooting included the following steps:
- Checking the CPU for any bent pins
- Removing the motherboard's battery
- 'Breadboarding' (removing SSD, then memory, then GPU)
As well, while building, I placed the parts and case on a static discharge mat, as well as wore a static discharge wrist strap.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!