enter image description here

Some gray/white/black rectangles appear while I scroll page in chrome sometimes. I can see it on Instagram and sometimes on other sites.

Can it be some extension? I have pop-up dictionaries.

It continues for years. Now I want to ask.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.