I'm getting a BSOD (Critical_Structure_Corruption) on host after 30-90 minutes of using a vm. It never happens when not running a vm.
- Virtualbox 6.0.6r130049 (Qt5.6.2)
- RAM: 3192MB
- Enabled I/O APIC
- CPU: 1
- Execution Cap: 80%
- Enabled PAE/NX
- Paravirtualization Interface: Legacy
- Enabled VT-x/AMD-v
- Enabled Nested Paging
- Video Memory: 56MB
- Monitor Count: 1
- Graphics Controller: VBoxSVGA
- Disabled 3D Acceleration and 2D Video Acceleration
- Storage: SATA 32GB Dynamically Allocated
- Guest OS: Windows 10 64 bits PRO
- Guest Additions not installed (I tried with them installed, same problem).
- Host OS: Windows 10 64 bits PRO
- RAM: 16GB
- CPU: i5 8400
- GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
I don't know what to do, I can't use any vm. I tried searching about this error but got results that didn't help.