I was trying to remove a broken jack (3.5mm) from my audio panel on the top of my case, which is a Phanteks Eclipse P400 and I disassembled it until I could extract the piece that you can see here:

This goes to the motherboard

Side view of the same piece

Piece that pops from the top panel of the case

Same piece, side view

Since I'd like to buy a replacement for this, I need to know how this is called, but I couldn't find anything during my searches, so you're my last chance. (I don't even know if I selected the tag correctly...)

  • The first is an audio header, I think. I'm not sure you can find the whole assembly.
    – user931000
    Apr 26, 2019 at 9:51

1 Answer 1


I would go for "5x2 pin header connector" plus two "3.5mm TRS jacks" plus "a bunch of coloured wires". The individual parts are mostly standard (although I think you need to be careful about pin spacing and dimensions), but the whole assembly is likely just done for this specific product.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.