I have seen a few related questions, and I've tried all of their recommendations:
- I'm using anaconda, so I downgraded from 3.7 to 3.6
- I upgraded pip using curl https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py | sudo python
- I installed the latest version of openssl (1.1.1)
- I updated all Anaconda libraries
- I am connected to the Internet (obviously, since I'm posting here) and not behind a firewall.
And yet, every time I run "pip install " or "pip install ==" I get the following error:
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for
I'm on a Mac, Mojave v10.14.4
I recently installed prodigy.ai, which seemed to replace a bunch of packages with (perhaps) older versions, but I still cannot figure out how to fix this issue. The one thing I haven't tried is uninstalling Anaconda and reinstalling it.
Thanks for any help on this.