I am trying to use selenium with python 3.7.3. By default python 3.5 was installed on my Linux machine. I had manually installed python 3.7 by the following method
- Downloaded and extracted the tar file.
- sudo ./configure --enable-optimizations
- sudo make install
instead of altinstall so that only python3.7 is there in the system and is used everywhere required.
I then installed pip3 using the command :
- sudo apt install python3-pip
then installed selenium using pip :
- sudo pip3 install -U selenium
It installed it for python3.5 instead of 3.7. Now obviously, its giving error as Module not found.
I even tried copying those files in dist-package contents of dist-packages folder inside folder 3.5 to the folder 3.7. It gave issue of
"No module named zlib" If I try to install it using
- sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev It says already installed
What do I do?