I have a bare android and I plan to install
google play service on it. I found the
apk file but I need to transfer this file on the device.
When I plug my usb, no drive appears in the file explorer. How can I transfer files via USB?
- I have a bare android on an embedded development board. This is not a mobile phone.
- I have no Ethernet, no wifi, no bluetooth.
- I have no google play store.
- I have no Gmail, Dropbox, etc. (and no internet either.)
- I have no access to Recovery Mode (as there is no button for that).
My Device Manager detects the USB as a
USB Composite Device.
In the Settings -> Storage there is no option
Media device (MTP).
Bare Android is very limited.