Here is the code that have the issue with: link. Anyway I don't think the problem is in the code itself. There are a lot of articles on the internet about this issue but none of them helped so far. And I spent like 2 full days digging into this issue.
- The port that I'm trying with is high like above 8000.
- When I check the availability of that port its available.
- I also tried running my server on two separate machines and the same error pops.
- Tried by running 'npm start' in cmd with admin permissions - same error.
- Restarted the machines several times - waste of time.
- As you can see I'm not making that mistake of swapping the port with the host.
- There were people saying that the user that executes the command usually dont have permissions and that's why the problem appears.Here you can see that I have full permissions.
I'm really desperate at this point. I was even thinking about buy a new laptop but when I checked on the second machine I realized that this will not fix the issue.